What is needed to transfer my financial aid file to CCC from another college?
We need a copy of your Student Aid Report. You will need to add our school code so that we can retrieve it electronically.  You can do this by going to www.fafsa.gov.   We also need the Financial Aid Information form found in the General Application section of our website.


How do I transfer my student loan to CCC?
You will need to complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Loan Counseling , if you have not already done so.  To complete the MPN visit www.cccneb.edu and select the "Financial Aid" link and then "Apply for Student Loans" and follow instructions until complete.


How long will it take to find out what I am eligible for from the time you receive all the information from me?
Once we receive all necessary documentation it will take approximately 10 days to complete your file. (depending on the time of year)  We will then send you a letter with instructions how to view your financial aid on WebCentral.

Written by Tricia Stephens   
Last Updated on Friday, 07 June 2013 16:54