Midwest Student Exchange Info

People from states participating in the Midwest Student Exchange Program  can enroll at Central Community College with discounted tuition. Particpating states are:

  • Kansas
  • Indiana
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • North Dakota
  • Wisconsin

CCC students and graduates who transfer to participating institutions in the Midwest Student Exchange Program will also receive tuition discounts if they qualify. Following are guidelines for students who want to apply to Central Community College under the Midwest Student Exchange program.

  1. Students must be a degree-seeking student.
  2. A student must be registered for a minimum of three credits per semester.
  3. A 2.0 GPA must be maintained per semester to continue eligibility.
  4. Admissions offices will verify eligibility for each enrollment period.
  5. If the student does not meet the eligibility requirements they will lose the assistance for the next term and be notified by the Admissions office and the Admissions office will change the appropriate billing code in the Residency Status screen before the next semester auto-bill is done by Student Accounts.
  6. A student can re-apply after demonstrating GPA and enrollment requirements.
  7. Eligibility must be approved prior to registration for the term.

For more information about how to apply for admission under the MSEP or to find out what colleges and universities participate in the program, contact the admissions director at any CCC campus or check the website: http://www.mhec.org.

Return to Admissions Landing Page

Written by Meghan May   
Last Updated on Monday, 09 April 2012 14:22