GED Completer

Congratulations on earning your GED high school diploma. You've achieved a significant milestone in your education. Now it's time think about your next step in education.

Central Community College offers lots of options for students. You can take a class or two to find out what college is like or to upgrade your job skills or start working toward a degree.

We have more than 30 career and technical programs that can lead to a great career and an academic transfer program if you want to complete two years with CCC and then transfer to a four-year college or university.

To learn more about opportunities open to you at Central Community College, contact one of our admission staff.

To enroll at CCC

  1. Review programs offered by CCC.
  2. Review CCC locations.
  3. If you are undecided about a college major, visit Career Coach.
  4. Complete the online application.
  5. Request your GED Transcript (Certification of Equivalency scores) from the Department of Education.
  6. Complete a pre-enrollment assessment.
  7. Schedule a campus visit.
  8. Complete your Financial Aid application (if you intend to apply for financial aid). If you are using Veteran’s Education Benefits, contact the campus certifying official.
  9. Complete your Housing application (if you intend to live on campus at the Columbus or Hastings Campus).
  10. Register for courses.
  11. Attend New Student Orientation prior to your first semester at Central Community College. You will receive an invitation to these sessions. You may also phone Admissions Office to preregister.
Written by Jim Strayer   
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 June 2014 15:24